Become a Member
USJ ARTS GUILD NEEDS YOUR HELP
The USJ Arts Guild is starting to plan for the next year and we need your help! The Arts board is a group of parents that supports the Lower School, Middle School and Upper School music, band, art and theatre programs.
Please read about each of the different ways in which you can participate. If you are interested in helping, please click the link below and fill out the form. You are welcome to check more than one area. Please return the form to the front desk (Upper, Middle, or Lower) or to your child's teacher (Lower) by Friday, May 3.
Questions? Please contact Jennifer Davenport at [email protected]
- Recording Secretary- Records and types out minutes at monthly board meetings.
- Patron/Corporate Sponsors- Secures financial support for the Arts Guild by contacting and recruiting families and community businesses with sponsorship opportunities. Collects advertisements/photos and assists in the layout of the sponsorship book.
- Props- Helps to organize props with the Props committee for each performance.
- Tickets- Sells tickets at each performance.
- Photography- Takes pictures at special events and performances.
- Parent Volunteer Coordinator- Finds parent helpers for each performance.
- Costumes- Helps size, order, organize and return costumes for each performance.